The stonewashed linen apron is made from 100 % pure natural linen. It's a handmade, eco-friendly linen apron. Goes with one large handy pocket divided in two by the little seam. It is a soft, functional, and long-lasting split leg linen apron. Perfect for baristas, bars, coffee shops tenders, store attendants etc.
There is no need to iron unless you incline as those special wrinkles give a unique character to the apron. A handy little loop to keep the tea towel just beside you. It makes a great housewarming gift or even a nice hostess gift! Linen gets better with age.
• Available in 33 colors, please select from the ride-side menu on the above right section.
• Country of origin: Made in Lithuania, EU
• Composition: 100 % European linen fabric Oeko-Tex certification based on ecological demands
Please note that actual colors may vary. Computer monitors differ in how they transmit colors.
If you are unsure about the color, we strongly suggest purchasing FABRIC SWATCHES at first.
Linen is environmentally friendly!
Make your home more natural, original, functional, and luxurious with Epic Linen. For you and for those you love the most!
* machine washable at 40 °C;
* no need to iron (unless you are inclined);
* tumble dry at low heat.
ONE SIZE: 95 x 90 cm; 37.4" x 35.4"